The Newsletter Editorial Board provides monthly communication to all Section members about local events, the professional practice of civil engineering, technical group meetings, local seminars, special events, member news, etc., through monthly issues of BSCESNews.
The board meets monthly to deal with the business of newsletter production, including resolution of procedural matters, roles and responsibilities and planning of the newsletter to establish articles to be included in each issue. The objective of these meetings is to:
- Maintain BSCES Board involvement in newsletter production
- Establish and implement procedures for monthly production of the newsletter
- Implement advertising to help defray costs of production
- Proactively plan the newsletter throughout the year, identifying articles to be included for each of the ten issues.
- Coordinate with TECET staff to produce a meaningful and useful newsletter for Section membership.
Newsletter articles and other BSCES content are now available in searchable form! Available here
The current and recent newsletters are available in pdf form. Available here
Newsletter Editorial Board Chair
Michael T. Sullivan, PE
272 West Exchange Street, Suite 10
Providence, RI 02903