February 3, 2021
GAF Engineering is seeking a Senior Level Professional Civil Engineer to manage/oversee day to day operations. This position will require leadership of management of local projects, client management, project budget, profitability, and overall accomplishment of company goals.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A strong working knowledge of civil engineering design including, stormwater utilities, paving, roadway design, grading, and earth work. Must be capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• A strong working knowledge of the regulatory permitting process including but not limited to Local and State Zoning, Subdivision Control, Special Permits, Wetlands Protection, and Chapter 91. Ability to make presentations at regulatory boards.
• Complete understanding of all phases of Contract Administration and execution.
• A strong background in both private and public sector projects including commercial, residential as well as local governmental projects with the ability to coordinate the entire project effort, client interaction, and project management.
• Professional Engineering License is required or ability to obtain in Massachusetts within 9 months.
• Offering benefits with medical, paid vacation, holidays, 401K with company match, bonus, and a highly competitive salary commensurate with experience level. An equity option will be available to candidates exhibiting the motivation, engineering experience, and business savvy needed to drive this 37-year-old well established company into the foreseeable future.
Please forward all resumes to:
Lynne@gafenginc.com and please put "Engineer" in the Subject Line.
Important: To be recognized as a BSCES member you must login using your BSCES assigned username and password.
Please note: BSCES membership is handled through ASCE. To update your contact information, please visit their Manage Your Account page.
If you have additional questions regarding registration, please contact us at 617/227-5551 or email@example.com.
Supported by the staff of The Engineering Center Education Trust